On Monday, November 21, 2022, the Public Service Commission of South Carolina implemented several enhancements and updates to its Document Management System (DMS).
Some of the enhancements and updates include:
- Correct NEFs for traditional filers where city, state, and zip code is not displayed.
- Add a comment on top bar of calendar view to let people know they can hyperlink when they hover over calendar events.
- For manually accepted filings, ensure all NEFs link to documents.
- Only display all scheduled events on Calendar view including Commission Business Meetings, Workshops, Non-Docketed; do not include cancelled, rescheduled, in abeyance, continued, etc. Correct overlapping fonts.
- Issue with MyDMS for ND; Ensure docket or non-docket number are included in all MyDMS eservice notifications.
- Correct issue where users can't see eservice and eservice notifications in Non-Docket items on the Public DMS website.
- A Representative Attorney is getting multiple NEFs in dockets where the attorney represents two or more clients. Replace "Attorney Name for" with "Attorney Name" of "Law Firm" representing "Party Name".
- State the name of the actual party (client) on the Party Status Notifications instead of “you have been added as a party.” This way an attorney representing multiple parties will know which ones have been added.
- Remove the confirm service button on MyDMS for NEF. eService Notifications are not required when a NEF has been generated.
- Modify My DMS Profile – PSC Daily Report Email subscriptions should require a My DMS Account login.
If you have questions, please reach out the Commission at email@example.com or call 803.896.5100.